Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Love and Joy


Hello, Stampers! Just a quickie today. I didn't get any extra photos with this one. I used the funky flowers from Fanciful Fall and those pretty swirls from Grand Damask. The flowers were colored with Copics and cut out. The background was sponged with Memento inks (cantaloupe, tangelo, angel pink and rose bud). The second background layer was also sponged, with Cantaloupe. I used Pure Luxury White and Black Onyx and SU Creamy Caramel for the card base.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great Tuesday!

8 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Sooo beautiful! A warm and serene way to send a thoughtful wish to a special friend! Love the colours and the way you blended them.
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Becky said...

This is so pretty, great colors and coloring.

sundownerin said...

breathtaking beautyful!!!

Linda Carson said...

GORGEOUS!

Kary said...

Lovely, lovely card!! I love the colours and the sponging is fantastic (as always). Have a great day!

Jennie said...

Absolutely stunning Theresa! Beautiful coloring and sponging...

Marimer said...

Como siempre tus tutoriales son muy educativos, hace tiempo no comentaba por problemas y me moría de ganas de poder decirte lo que te admiro y lo que me has enseñado. Besitos, enhorabuena.

velta said...

Everytime I stop by here, My breath is taken away...your coloring is soo very beautiful in every creation you make...I hope to learn from you with each photo you take. Thank you for your inspiration :)