Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Block Greetings - Photos Added

Hello there! This is a card I shared during the Gina K previews last week. I wanted to get the step by step photos added.

To start, I sponged Memento Danube Blue ink on a small piece of Pure Luxury White card stock.

Then I sponged some Memento Paris Dusk.

I stamped the image, from Block Greetings, with Versa Mark ink. Then I heat embossed the image with clear embossing powder.

I sponged Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The embossing resisted the black and left the block image blue, while the black showed up in all the details. After sponging, I trimmed around the outside of the image.

I stamped the sentiment, then cut it out with oval Nestabilities, then sponged some Memento Danube Blue.

I layered the sentiment with Pure Luxury Black, cut using scallop Nestabilities and layered the main image with Pure Luxury White and Black Onyx. Behind that is a layer of Pure Luxury In The Navy, cut with Spellbinders Fluer De Lis pendant die. The card base is Baby Boy Blue.

Thanks for visiting. The next few days I will be adding photos from a few other cards from our previews last week. Thanks for putting up with the repetition.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Jan Castle said...

Beautiful in Blue! Thanks for sharing this lovely card!!!!
Jan Castle

Luv 2 Create said...

Theresa,
Can't wait to get this stamp set and the others that I ordered which included your new set. They are all just so cute.
Marcie

Lagene said...

Theresa, this is Beautiful! Thanks for the tutorial!