Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Giving Tree - Photos added

Hello! This is the last of my preview cards that I needed to add photos for. I'll have something new tomorrow for the next color challenge. This card uses images from my new set, The Giving Tree.

I sponged the background, starting with Memento Cantaloupe ink.

Sponged Memento Tangelo.

Sponged Memento New Sprout.

Sponged Memento Bamboo Leaves.

Then I stamped the tree, using Memento Rich Cocoa.

Next, I stamped the flower image at the ends of the branches, using Memento Tangelo.

I stamped the bird using Memento Danube Blue.

Added a shadow under the tree with my W1 and W3 Copic markers.

I stamped the sentiment on white and cut it using circle Nestabilities, then sponged with Memento Cantaloupe. The frame was stamped on Pure Luxury Creme De Menthe, using Memento Rich Cocoa. I layered with Pure Luxury Chocolate Brown and used a Fresh Asparagus card base.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

that tree is awesome!