Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tiger Lily Flowers


Hello! Have you been to the Spellbinders® Idea Gallery lately? This little flower pot I made for Spellbinders just showed up in the Idea Gallery this week. For a full supply list and description, click here.

I just love the new Create A Flower Die D-Lites line! Each one is so beautifully detailed and realistic looking. I am amazed at the way the finished flowers look. Keep an eye out, because I plan to do videos using some of these.

I used Create A Lily for this project - definitely a new favorite!

Thanks for visiting. I hope your day is wonderful!

6 comments:

Mrs B said...

Hi Theresa. Wow! These lilies look so lifelike, they are beautiful. Looking forward to the video. Take care.

adablog14 said...

Theresa this is a wonderful job...flowers look real...Ada

Vicki Dutcher said...

So realistic! Adds so much color to a dreary winter~

Judy Inukai said...

Beautiful project. I'd love to see some videos on creating these gorgeous flowers.

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful!!!! Would you consider making the Iris in the Spellbinders new release? Now that I see the lily made I won't hesitate to buy it. Is there a tutorial for making the lily?

Theresa Momber said...

Kathy, I just used that yesterday. Keep an eye out on the Spellbinders blog on Sunday. It'll be posted there.