Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Passel of Pumpkins

Hey there! I've got a fall card today. I used images from Fanciful Fall and Autumn Beauty

To make the background, I first sponged Memento Cantaloupe. 

Sponged Memento Tangelo. 

Then sponged Memento Rich cocoa. 

I inked up the tree, from Fanciful Fall, with Memento Markers, Rich Cocoa for the trunk and Bamboo Leaves for the leaves. 

Added some shading under the tree with E35, W1 and W3. 

I colored the pumpkin with Copics, starting with YR07. 

Added YR4. 

Added YR12. 


Filled in with YR000. 

For the stem I used YG93 and YG95. After coloring, I cut out the image.  I also colored the pumpkins from Autumn Beauty, the same way, and cut those out, too.

I stamped the sentiment on an oval cut from Nestabilities, then sponged Memento Desert Sand while still in the die. Layered with Pure Luxury Chocolate Brown and used a Pumpkin Spice card base.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

12 comments:

diamonlove said...

Wonderful. I love your tutorials and works!

sundownerin said...

ohhhhh i love your cards so much!!! i think they are the best in the www!!!

Sharri said...

Wow! Theresa, gorgeous fall card! I love these two sets combined!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Theresa..

katemade designs said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love the pumpkins. Just one question, why are all the leaves on the tree green?

Melanie said...

beautiful patch! I love the wod "passel", hee! :)

JazzyH said...

Stunning. I just love your work.

Tina Mayo said...

you are so AWESOME!!!! man you are good.. you are my Hero, I just want to stamp with you 1 time, thats all I ask..lol

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

Just wanted to let you know that your coloring is so awesome. I love your cards. Thanks for giving us the tutorials to go with your work. Beautiful work.


bobbi

dining table said...

You are really so creative. I just love the way you colored the pumpkin. Adorable.

Laura lok said...

i am normally a lurker on most blogs but had to stop and commint on this. gorgeous.

Mary Decker said...

That is one of the prettiest cards I've ever seen!